Thursday, March 26, 2009

Helloo ...

Helloooo People J

Not only am I new to this world of blogging but am also very very late and yeah totally unprepared .. I was bored and wondering what to do and that’s when I thought well why not write a blog … hahahha (that’s my signature smile !!)

Come to think about it a blog is a really nice place to capture ones thoughts. Most of all I’ll write about my life, family (it’s a “big fat Greek family” you see so u can expect pages n pages), friends and much more …

Given that people who know me are soooo sick and tired of listening to my constant yapping I wonder how many are gonna show any interest in reading my blogs but yeah I shall keep writing n writing just like I have kept talking and talking J (well every sentence MUST start and end with my signature smile u c)

So keep reading and posting in your comments ...

No comments:

Post a Comment